Thursday 30 October 2008

Listed In Technorati

This post is a recognition that the posting of this blog is a blog that I have been listed in Technorati. This is the second that I do, after registering on google analytics. All the steps that I take are an early preparation to start to writing in this blog.
Some of the steps as the preparation of blogging, I can not do because of the free domain that I use now. But all of that is not a big problem, because I will continue to perform other steps to promote this blog.
Step by step, some process to promote this blog will finish one by one, as a basis of the development of this blog. Hopefully there are not overlooked, so this blog will be standing proudly.
Let us wait until the big success that I will be reach from developing this blog with little ability in internet marketing that I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

peace be on to you /assalamualaikum... nice blog ... i`ve been visit a view time